Seamlessly create your own secure content channel for dailies, DI or VFX. Review & collaboration sessions with a couple of simple clicks.
Directly publish a single clip, or an entire construct, including all metadata, without ever leaving the SCRATCH UI.
• Cloud-based CONstruct™ Timeline – publish your local timeline to a corresponding cloud-based CONstruct on your SCRATCH Web channel. Simple and secure, with the click of a single button.
• Review your channel and files from any device, with any web browser – smartphone, tablet, or computer.
• Security-define secure access at shot/timeline/channel/project levels. Limit access/time of access.
• Smart search allows you/your client to easily see only what they are looking for.
• Metadata everywhere – along with your raw media, publish and share all associated metadata too from your local CONstruct to your cloud-based timeline.
• Collaborate – both authors and reviewers can attach or append configurable notes to any shot or sequence just as you can in the local CONstruct timeline.
• Keep content secure & private (e.g. dailies & color grading,) or share with everyone (e.g. showreels).
• Comprehensive reporting – create a shot-based outline of all metadata in the SCRATCH CONstruct™. Choose multiple formatting options and easily save to PDF.
A first for post-production! Cloud-based headset review.
A First in the Industry. Post your 360 dailies, 360 intermediate results or finished 360 product for review to your own Web channel.
• Realtime Oculus output
• Realtime web output directly to Google Cardboard, Gear VR or other headset
• Low-cost professional tools
Either as Basic or Extended version. The Basic version gives you up to 20Gb of strage and allows you to create a maximum of 10 separate Channels to group publications of a specific project or client. The Extended version has 100Gb and unlimited Channels. If you want to go beyond that, please contact contact sales for an enterprise version.
• Basic: 1 Month $60 USD / 1 Year $899
• Extended: 1 Month $249 / 1 Year $2899
To use SCRATCH Web all you need is a modern Internet Browser on any device: desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone.
To Publish media into SCRATCH Web you use either SCRATCH or (Free) SCRATCH Play.
Note that the new 360 features in SCRATCH Web are only supported on
• Windows: Chrome, Firefox, Edge
• OSX: Chrome, Firefox
• Android: Chrome, Firefox