The ultimate, professional
playback & review tool for virtually all
production and camera formats.
• Free, because it should be. Shoot and download your media, and play it in real-time.
• Support for a wide range of 2D/3D/VR formats:
Cinematic RAW files (RED, ARRI, Sony, Canon, Phantom, Kinefinity, Panasonic, etc)
DSLR RAW files (Canon 5D, Nikon N600, etc)
Editorial formats (MXF, WAV, etc)
Pro VFX/still formats (DPX, EXR, etc)
Web-based media (QuickTime, MP4, H.264, etc)
Still image formats (TIFF, JPG, PNG, etc).
• SCRATCH CONstruct™ timeline – manage your shots in a stacked timeline; set up unlimited versions and switch among them, or view them side-by-side.
• Manage multiple CONstructs - each with an unlimited number of versions of each clip.
• Rapidly scrub through an entire CONstruct of thousands of clips – just press play.
• Review camera cards full of mixed stills and video.
• Review any rendering you’ve just finished, in real-time and without loading it to a server.
• ASC CDL color-correction tools for setting looks on-set
• Generate LUTs, CDLs or JPEG snapshots.
• Extended camera metadata display
• Clip framing, rotating and resizing.
• Sign up for a SCRATCH Web™ Channel and use SCRATCH Play to share, collaborate, review, and publish media from any platform, any time, anywhere.
On-set playback. Playback & review.
ASC CDL Color grading. Versioning.
Vast array of media formats.
Get the most out of SCRATCH Play! Participate in the SCRATCH Forum
You can help make SCRATCH Play an even more powerful playback & review tool by contributing your tips and tricks. This forum is managed by ASSIMILATE, but you, the users, are the leaders of this group.
It’s our user community that makes this content useful and interesting.
This forum is also the support mechanism for SCRATCH Play. ASSIMILATE employees monitor this list and will respond if and when they can, but you are the primary contributors. No need to be shy….contribute now!
Always FREE. Because it should be.
Consumer devices are bundled with media players.
Other players support more types of media, but cost hundreds of dollars.
By default, players are necessary tools.
You shoot, you download media, you play it.
So get it free from ASSIMILATE!
Or if you’re ready to upgrade to SCRATCH, for a FREE trial, click below.
SCRATCH Play for Windows or OS X!
• SCRATCH Play requires Windows 7 64-bit or later, or
Mac OS X 10.7.5 or higher.
• A minimum of 4GB of RAM is required to operate
• For maximum performance, we suggest
an NVIDIA or AMD GPU.
To learn more about what you need for SCRATCH Play, click here.