The ultimate, professional
playback & review tool for virtually all production and camera formats.
• Free, because it should be. Shoot and download your media, and play it in real-time. Connect your Oculus or HTC Vive headset and enter the 360 world!
• Support for a wide range of 2D/3D/VR formats:
Cinematic RAW files (RED, ARRI, Sony, Canon, Phantom, Kinefinity, Panasonic, etc)
DSLR RAW files (Canon 5D, Nikon N600, etc)
Editorial formats (MXF, WAV, etc)
Pro VFX/still formats (DPX, EXR, etc)
Web-based media (QuickTime, MP4, H.264, etc)
Still image formats (TIFF, JPG, PNG, etc).
• SCRATCH CONstruct™ timeline – manage your shots in a stacked timeline; set up unlimited versions and switch among them, or view them side-by-side.
• Manage multiple CONstructs - each with an unlimited number of versions of each clip.
• Rapidly scrub through an entire CONstruct of thousands of clips – just press play.
• Review camera cards full of mixed stills and video.
• Review any rendering you’ve just finished, in real-time and without loading it to a server.
• ASC CDL color-correction tools for setting looks on-set
• Generate LUTs, CDLs or JPEG snapshots.
• Extended camera metadata display
• Clip framing, rotating and resizing.
• Sign up for a SCRATCH Web™ Channel and use SCRATCH Play to share, collaborate, review, and publish media from any platform, any time, anywhere.
SCRATCH Play for Windows or OS X!
• SCRATCH Play requires Windows 7 64-bit or later, or
Mac OS X 10.7.5 or higher.
• A minimum of 4GB of RAM is required to operate
• For maximum performance, we suggest
an NVIDIA or AMD GPU.